Friday, November 28, 2008

Is It Really Fair?

Normally, I am super excited about going to the doctor and getting a check up on our little guy. Not so much this time, though! I go on Monday for my 24-week appointment. I don't think it's very fair that I have to get weighed after a four-day weekend of Thanksgiving eating!!! Do you think it would be completely and utterly inappropriate of me to ask the nurse to step on the scale and tell me how much SHE gained over the break!?!? ;)

2 comments:

  1. totally strip down to your birthday suit before you get on that scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated the weigh ins! I mean wasn't the physical appearance of my weight gain while prego enough? Although one time I managed to lose weight which was a scare because they had to check to make sure it was not fluid I had lost. It resulted in another ultra-sound so that was fine with me :). Anyway it was a reminder of why it is important that they track your weight while prego. At least you have an excuse. I look a month prego all over again after this weekend........SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete