Monday, November 3, 2008

Halfway There!!!!

I am now 20 weeks pregnant, which means that half of my pregnancy is over!! :) I still have 20 weeks left, but if they go as fast as the first 20, our baby will be here before we know it! I have my 20-week appointment today, where I'll have my standard belly check and they'll listen to the heartbeat again. I'll get to schedule my appointment for the ultrasound today, too... which is very, very exciting! I cannot wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. My guess is boy, but I have no clue! Vahe thinks it's a girl - so we have a 50/50 shot of one of us being right. :)

Sweet Pea enjoyed his/her first Halloween on Friday. Mommy had a 3 Musketeers and a 100 Grand bar. The baby loved it!! He/she is already taking after me, and my true love for sugar and sweets. This is definitely my child! hahaha.

Grandma got to feel the baby kick last night, which was really cool! The baby has been moving so much, but really only I have been able to feel it. Vahe's felt it a couple of times, but Grandma was able to feel the baby doing flips in my belly last night. She was really excited!

I'll keep you posted on when the ultrasound is! I know everyone's anxious.... so are we!!! Oh, and as soon as I get a new picture uploaded, I'll post that as well.

Love,
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. your pregnancy is going fast?! I felt like mine dragged on. I remember it taking forever just to find out what the sex was. The wait for that ultra-sound felt like an eternity. I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! SO EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete