Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Goes to Beantown!

Sweet Pea is going to experience his first airplane trip to Boston tomorrow! We are going to visit Annie, Jeff and the boys for the weekend and experience some of Boston/Hingham. I'm not really sure what to expect sitting on a plane for 2 hours with my bladder!!! Should be interesting.....

I am really looking forward to getting a hot bowl of New England Clam Chowder. It would be extra yummy if it came in a bread bowl, but I'll settle for a regular bowl. :) It's sort of a bummer that I can't partake in any of the numerous pubs in Boston, but it's all worth it! That just means that Vahe & I will have to take another trip out someday.

I'll let you all know how the trip went when we get back and how many times I have to get out of my seat on the plane to take a bathroom break. My guess is at least 3..... maybe more! :) Depends on where Sweet Pea decides to lay and take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. So funny because Grady went to Boston in the womb too!

    ReplyDelete