
Today is a very bittersweet day for me. It marks the 13th anniversary of Brian's death, and at the same time, I am bringing new life into the world. Even though it was 13 years ago, it still feels like yesterday. I miss him every day and wish he was here to meet his nephew. He now has someone else to watch over in Heaven and our little guy will have a guardian angel forever. Brian would have been so excited to be an uncle, and he would have been awesome at it. He was always so good with kids - I remember how great he was with our cousins, especially Katie. She was just drawn to him. He had the kindest heart and soul and would have made a terrific uncle.
Brian won't be here in person to meet our little boy, but I will always keep his memory alive and tell our son stories about his uncle. So, today as I remember my brother who was taken way too soon from us, I can find peace in knowing that new life is coming and he will always have that special guardian angel to keep him safe from harm always.
I love you, Brian.





We love you, Brian. We miss you and our hearts still ache. We know you are always with us. We cannot wait for our grandson to arrive, he will refill our hearts with joy and we look forward to a new generation of our family. We know that you will smile upon your nephew and be his "special" angel.
ReplyDeleteWe love you forever...
Mom and Dad
I cried with sadness and happiness reading this. Brian sounded like a such a wonderful person. It will be joyous for you when you see traces of him in your little one even if it's just a twinkle in the eyes. Brian is kept alive with love and memories he will never die. His little nephew will grow to love him as much as you do!
ReplyDelete