
I just got back from my 20-week appointment and everything is right on track! I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, though it was a little harder to hear because our baby was being VERY active during it! Sweet Pea was moving around so much it made the doctor laugh. I said that I had a "dancer", just like Mommy! But, heartbeat is strong and healthy and all of the movement is great! So - Wednesday is THE day we have our ultrasound and find out the sex of Sweet Pea! We are super excited and can't wait to let everyone know what we're having!! I'll keep everyone posted!
And, I was very excited to find out that I can continue eating peanut butter!! I have heard from numerous people and read online that eating peanut butter can increase your baby's chances of being allergic to peanuts. I have ignored that advice my entire pregnancy because I love it too much to give it up. I eat it almost daily! But, I decided to just ask the doctor today and he laughed and said that peanut butter is an excellent source of protein - which I need - and that it's an old wives tale. He said that I can continue eating it just as I have been. WOO HOOOOO!!! :)
Love,
Lauren
And, I was very excited to find out that I can continue eating peanut butter!! I have heard from numerous people and read online that eating peanut butter can increase your baby's chances of being allergic to peanuts. I have ignored that advice my entire pregnancy because I love it too much to give it up. I eat it almost daily! But, I decided to just ask the doctor today and he laughed and said that peanut butter is an excellent source of protein - which I need - and that it's an old wives tale. He said that I can continue eating it just as I have been. WOO HOOOOO!!! :)
Love,
Lauren





I'm so happy that you can continue your love affair with P.B. Some things will never change. Is Sweet Pea short for peanut butter ???? Love Dad
ReplyDeleteNot eating peanut butter is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE when it comes to what you should and should not be eating and doing. Only listen to your Doc.
ReplyDelete