I went for my 24-week appointment today and everything is going great! :) I, unfortunately, had to get on the scale but much to my surprise, I didn't cry!! It wasn't as bad as I thought going in there, thank goodness. My weight, blood pressure, belly measurements - everything - is right where it is supposed to be. The doctor was laughing because we have such an active baby! Sweet Pea moves all the time and today was no exception. He wouldn't sit still long enough for the doctor to get his heartbeat count. He finally settled down a bit and she was able to get it. Right now, it's beating 150 beats per minute. Pretty solid heartbeat! Everything is going really well and I only have 16 more weeks to go. It's so crazy to think that our little guy will be here that soon! I am soooooo excited!
On another note, Vahe and Sweet Pea have been playing "Tag, You're It" lately and it's sooo funny! Vahe will touch my belly and say "Tag, you're it", and Sweet Pea will kick back. It's hysterical! The only thing is .... I feel like I'm always it! I'm stuck in the middle!
Have a great week!!
Love,
Lauren
Love,
Lauren





You can't tell you are prego in this pict so the pose looks really funny,LOL. Glad to hear you are right on track! I am already jealous to hear that he is so active during the day. Probably means he will not have his days and nights confused as much as Grady did. Which means he will start sleeping earlier....eewww I hate you already :). Similar to the tag game I used to try and catch Grady's foot :), good times!
ReplyDelete