
I had a few friends recommend that I read "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy. The book was portrayed to me as absolutely hysterical and in-you-face honesty about pregnancy. I am always up for a good laugh and a healthy dose of honesty, so I read it. I have to tell you - this book lived up to the hype I had heard about it. I started it a while ago, and just read a few chapters here and there. I had about half of the book left to read, so I took it with me on the plane to Boston. I literally was laughing out loud on the plane - it was so funny! Jenny talks about her pregnancy as if she were talking to her mom or best friend. It is so refreshing to hear someone really "tell it like it is". If you are pregnant, this is a MUST READ. If you know someone who is expecting - you must tell them about this book or get it for them as a gift. It's an easy read, and SO worth all of the laughs!





LOL loved reading this while I was prego!
ReplyDelete