
We went to Boston this past weekend to visit Annie, Jeff and the boys. We had a great time! On Friday, Annie picked us up from the airport and we had lunch with Jeff and shopped downtown for a while. I had the most yummy sweet potato fries!!!! I wish I could find them more often around here! On Friday night we just hung out at their house and played with the boys. They were VERY happy to see their Uncle Vahe!
On Saturday, we went to lunch in downtown Hingham to a place called Stars. I had a chicken salad wrap with french onion soup. Yum! Vahe had a lobster roll (so good!) and some clam chowder. Of course, I had bites of his meal, too. :) Then for a treat, we went to Nona's, a local ice cream shop. Sweet Pea loves his ice cream! I just got swirl soft serve with rainbow sprinkles ... how old am I again?! hahaha. And for dinner, we had an adult evening and went to Rustic Kitchen. All of the food was incredible! I had spaghetti and meatballs and of course, I had some of Vahe's meal - prosciutto wrapped shrimp with pumpkin and cranberry risotto. We all split a warm chocolate cake for dessert! :)
Sunday was our final day there, and we walked around Fanueil Hall. We ate lunch at the Union Oyster House, the oldest restaurant in the United States. It was really cool and the food was great! I had clam chowder and a fish sandwish. Then, if that wasn't enough food, we walked to the North End and got canolis from Mike's Pastry shop. I could only have a bite... I was so stuffed!
So, our trip is over. We had a great time visiting and Sweet Pea was definitely well-fed. I'm looking forward, though, to getting back to my normal eating habits!!!! :)
On Saturday, we went to lunch in downtown Hingham to a place called Stars. I had a chicken salad wrap with french onion soup. Yum! Vahe had a lobster roll (so good!) and some clam chowder. Of course, I had bites of his meal, too. :) Then for a treat, we went to Nona's, a local ice cream shop. Sweet Pea loves his ice cream! I just got swirl soft serve with rainbow sprinkles ... how old am I again?! hahaha. And for dinner, we had an adult evening and went to Rustic Kitchen. All of the food was incredible! I had spaghetti and meatballs and of course, I had some of Vahe's meal - prosciutto wrapped shrimp with pumpkin and cranberry risotto. We all split a warm chocolate cake for dessert! :)
Sunday was our final day there, and we walked around Fanueil Hall. We ate lunch at the Union Oyster House, the oldest restaurant in the United States. It was really cool and the food was great! I had clam chowder and a fish sandwish. Then, if that wasn't enough food, we walked to the North End and got canolis from Mike's Pastry shop. I could only have a bite... I was so stuffed!
So, our trip is over. We had a great time visiting and Sweet Pea was definitely well-fed. I'm looking forward, though, to getting back to my normal eating habits!!!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment