
Since Vahe and I have been together, we have always celebrated big occasions at Jeff Ruby's downtown. Birthdays, promotions, raises, our engagement - anything big, we celebrate it right with a fantastic steak at Ruby's. We thought it was only fitting to celebrate our healthy, baby boy at Ruby's this weekend. We got all dressed up and had a fun date night. We sat at our usual table, with our usual server (Tony) and had a wonderful night! We both got the yummy Collinsworth and the house potatoes. It was topped off with my favorite dessert - banana cream pie - that Vahe requested specifically for me!! They don't carry it on the menu anymore (it's seasonal), but Vahe called a few days in advance and said that his pregnant wife was "craving" the banana cream pie, so the pastry chef made one specially for me! I was so excited! But, to make it even better, our server brought us a goodie bag to take home - the chef had made a second one for me, for my "midnight craving"!!! I was in heaven! I didn't have it as a midnight snack, but we did eat it for dessert last night... SO YUMMY! I am pretty sure Sweet Pea loved the food, he was kicking throughout the entire meal! :) It was really a great way for the two of us to celebrate the fantastic news that we have a healthy SON!





Congratulations Vahe and Lauren!! We love that you're having a boy, so exciting!! Could explain why you are craving cheeseburgers (I wanted burgers all of the time). And March 27 is my b-day, a great time to be born for sure! We miss you guys and are really enjoying your blog. Glad everyone is healthy, love The Berns
ReplyDelete