
Today has been a great day. I woke up this morning feeling so incredibly blessed. I was so excited to find out the sex yesterday that it never REALLY hit me what we experienced during the ultrasound. Seeing our child for the first time is something I will never forget. Seeing his tiny little feet kicking and jumping around was so cute! Watching his heart beat was incredible. Seeing his teeny little fingers play with the umbilical cord shows me that we already have a little goof ball! The nurse pointed out a little black spot on his belly and that was his stomach. That black spot let us know that he is swallowing! This perfect little child with everything developing as it should be was growing and moving around inside of me. The fact that we created this little guy is so amazing, and I truly feel blessed. I am so happy to have a little boy (and he WILL be a Momma's boy!!) and Vahe is already a really proud Daddy. I already love him so much and can't wait to meet him in person!!!!





Awww Lauren what a cute story and it is a wonderful and great news about a boy. I am so proud of you and Vahe. I will keep checking on blog every moment.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Uncle Dickie
One word: AWESOME! FYI for some reason I am reading your blog backwards. I do that with magazines too, I'm weird.
ReplyDelete