
The answer to my poll question about what I have craved the most so far is.... cheeseburgers from McDonald's!!! Now, this was sort of a trick question, because I have been eating pudding every night for my dessert... but when it comes to actually "craving" something - that craving has been the yummy cheeseburgers from our favorite golden arches! I get two cheeseburgers, fries and a sweet tea. Oh, SOOOO good. I've only given into that craving a few times, but when I do, I savor every single bite! :) Eating McDonald's guilt-free is awesome. Sweet Pea definitely loves the french fries (although my feet and ankles don't love the salt!! hahaha). Oooh, just thinking about it makes me want it right now - and it's only 9:40 AM! I wonder what my next craving will be?! I have been tempted many times to ask Vahe to go on a White Castle run, but I haven't done that to him... yet. :) Stay tuned...





i craved mcdonalds too!! but a quarter pounder with cheese...and i only broke down twice during my whole pregnancy!!! but now is a different story...i am so happy for you! would love to get together sometime! love you!
ReplyDeletedesi
Still hate chicken? Anymore aversions? My mother craved McD's french fries when I was in the womb and still to this day they are hands down my favorite french fry! Weird that I did not have any cravings.
ReplyDelete