Since I have been pregnant, I have had some insanely crazy and vivid dreams. A lot of them I can't remember, a lot of them I choose to forget, and some I just have to share with others. The one I had last night is hilarious, so I wanted to share!! Just so everyone knows, the only drugs I am taking are prenatal vitamins....
I was walking through this wooded area, and there were a bunch of squirrels. One squirrel, in particular, decided to follow me. Everywhere. I. Went. He was scaring the crap out of me, trying to jump on me and bite me. I kept telling the squirrel to "get off!" and to "leave me alone!", but he wouldn't listen. He ended up jumping at me and biting me on the hand. I started to scream because he wouldn't let go and (this is where it gets really strange), I got stopped by a cop. A squirrel cop. That's right - a squirrel in a cop uniform, cop hat, with badge, gun - the whole deal. He told me that I needed to stop being mean to the squirrels and he wrote me a ticket for yelling at the squirrel who bit me and made me bleed. In shock, I took my ticket and continued on my way. The squirrel who bit me continued to follow and taunt me because I got in trouble and had to be nice to him.
End of dream. WTH?!?! :) Just thought I would share that with you!





seriously - you need to be checked out! I'm really worried about you girlie!
ReplyDeleteMy dreams are always weird but they were extra weird and vivid during my pregnancy. Don't worry it is normal. I am just worried that you actually found a picture of a squirrel cop!! WHAT???
ReplyDeleteI know - I couldn't believe I found that picture either!!!! I can't remember what I googled - either squirrel cop or cop squirrel and it was on the 1st or 2nd page of pictures! I swear you can find anything on the internet!!!
ReplyDelete