Monday, February 9, 2009

3rd Time is a Charm!





For those of you who have been following the saga of the 3D ultrasound, I have great news!! Our little guy pulled through in a pressure situation and allowed us to get a pretty good look at his adorable face! It was our 3rd and final attempt at having this done, so we were really hoping to get a good look at him. He was a little shy at first, but opened up pretty quickly (thanks to the PB&J sandwich and orange juice I had for lunch) We saw him smile, frown, sucking his thumb and opening/closing his mouth. It was so cool to watch! He was sucking his left thumb, so it'll be interesting to see if he's a lefty. Vahe said that's a great thing, because it raises his chances of playing in the major league! hahaha. We got to see and hear his heartbeat again, which never gets old. I absolutely love that sound! The tech said that he definitely has some hair - which isn't much of a shocker! But, we were both so thrilled to see him and it just makes us even more excited to see him in person!
The first picture is of him smiling - my favorite! :)
The second picture is of him sucking his thumb.
The third picture is of him resting peacefully.
The fourth picture is of him frowning. :( He was tired of the tech pushing him around! haha

We also got our nursery furniture a few days ago. It's so beautiful - I love it! I go into the nursery like 10 times every day just to look at it. I can't wait until it's finished! It's getting there, we just need to get all of the accessories so that we can put the finishing touches on it. It's so cute!

I hope you all have a great week! I am soon entering week 34 - which is crazy! I'll post an updated belly pic later!

Love,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! He definitely looks like Vahe in that last one. Is he sucking his thumb and picking his nose? That's talent! Very glad you finally got to see his face :). I can tell he will be a cutie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and I totally think that the last picture looks like Vahe, too!! How funny! It'll be very interesting to see what he actually looks like in a few weeks. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete