Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear Sweet Pea,

Dear Sweet Pea,

Please stop doing this on my bladder. Pretty please. With lots of sugar on top.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Ummm, you might want to reconsider the sugar on top...seems as though he's already had plenty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this is Vahe. I have been reading the blog all along, but haven't posted any messages...but I couldn't resist with this one! Lauren just told me that this is the "dancing baby" from Ally McBeal, but I am pretty sure this little guy already has daddy's dance moves! He still has to work on his shoulder shrug form....but he is only 34 weeks old and all, I will cut him some slack :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom - yeah, you're right... maybe I should skip the sugar. :)

    Vahe - So if he got these moves from you, it's YOUR fault he's trying to make my bladder explode. You're on the couch.

    ReplyDelete