Happy Monday, everyone! So, the hormones made me do it - I chopped my hair! I was trying to let it grow for a couple of reasons - 1) because I haven't had it long in a long time and I wanted something different and 2) I wanted to be able to put it in a ponytail when the baby gets here. But, I was in that "in between" BLAH phase, and I just had enough! I couldn't take it anymore so I called on Thursday to set up an appointment and cut it on Friday! It is so much easier to fix in the morning and it actually has a style now! :) Other baby news - we went to our all-day birthing class on Saturday. It was excrutiatingly painful for the first half of the day, but not as bad after lunch. We heard a lot of the same stuff I've already read in books, but there was also a lot of good information to be learned. Vahe was a trooper and didn't complain too much - I actually think I complained more. I was so uncomfortable! We mastered the breathing techniques that he'll supposedly coach me through during delivery. That is, if all that stuff doesn't go right out the window that day of!
I'm now in the home stretch. It's crazy to think that in 31 days (or less), I'll be a mommy. I am so excited, nervous, anxious, thrilled.... everything all rolled up into one. I can't wait to meet Sweet Pea in person, but I'm not going to lie - I'm starting to get nervous about the actual labor. I'll put my big girl pants on, though, and tackle labor head on!! LOL
Have a great week!!
Love
Lauren





Cute cut! It's so fun! The labor is really nothing to be scared of. It's like ripping a band aid off....ok it may be worse then that. However the reward far out weighs any pain, this I promise you! :)
ReplyDelete