
Pillows. Oh, my soft, comfy, cuddly friends... how I love you so! You seem to be multiplying every single night in my bed and it's wonderful. Well, wonderful to me, at least! I'm not so sure that Vahe thinks it's so wonderful, now that our king size bed is no longer big enough for the 7 of us! I started out with two of you under my head. Then, to ease my back discomfort, I added a body pillow, which is awesome. Then, as my little guy continued to grow, my discomfort grew too. So, I added another one of you underneath my back. Well, now that I only have a few more weeks to go, they (the doctors) don't recommend sleeping on your back, they recommend that you sleep on your side - preferably the left. I start out sleeping that way, but it never fails that I wake up on my back. So, what does that call for? Another pillow! That's right! There are now FIVE of you in my bed to keep me comfy and to keep me rolled over on my side. It's great. While it takes me 15 minutes just to get situated at night with all of you, it's well worth it. So, thank you pillows, for just being you. I love you.





No comments:
Post a Comment