Thursday, March 5, 2009

Full Term Today!

I am 37 weeks with only 21 more days to go... which makes me full term today!! Anytime between now and (hopefully no more than) 40 weeks, this little guy could come out and play!!!  We're pretty much ready for him now.  Nursery is pretty much finished, hospital bag is for the most part packed and we're both as mentally prepared as I think we'll ever be.  :)  I went to the doctor yesterday and had no progress, so I'm pretty sure he's going to be staying in a little longer.  I'm getting anxious at this point, I just so badly want to meet him and see his adorable face.  I want to see the little guy who has been bouncing on my bladder for months!  Vahe is so excited, his face lights up every time we talk about Sweet Pea and see/feel him move in my belly.  He is going to be such a good daddy!!  And Reese is, well, I would love to say he's excited to meet his baby brother, but his life is going to be turned upside down and I honestly have no clue how he is going to react to having a new person in the house.  So, for now, I'll continue to nest - clean the house, wash baby clothes - all that good stuff - and I'll try to be patient for him.  I have loved being pregnant this entire time, but now I'm ready to start our family and bring him into the world.  :)  He is already one loved little boy.  I'll be sure to keep you all posted!

Love,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I are anxious to meet your little guy...we're both becoming rather emotional, too. You and Vahe will be wonderful parents, we love both of you so much. I was just wondering how all the dogs will react to Baby Brian. Actually, I think we'll need to be more concerned about how you react with baby and dogs in same room! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Vahe bring home something with the scent of Brian on it for Reese to sniff. Always greet Reese first and make sure people coming over say, "hi" to Reese first. As long as Reese continues to feel every bit a part of the family there should not be a problem :). Although who is Reese? I feel so weird talking about an imaginary pet. HEH. I am anxiously waiting for the text or whatever that you all are headed to the hospital!! So freaking exciting!

    ReplyDelete