
Ok - don't be frightened - this is NOT my belly! But, I think the picture perfectly describes what I have been seeing/feeling last night and today for the first time. Sweet Pea is making his presence known through my belly now. It's the coolest (and strangest) thing!!! Seeing ripples across my belly and watching him either kick or punch from the outside is awesome. I am laughing out loud at work right now because it's so funny to watch! Yes, that's right - I am blogging instead of working... can't help it! I had to write about what I am watching! Vahe read him a book last night and as he was reading, my stomach was just moving like crazy - it was really fun to see. Vahe thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I wonder what people will think when I am sitting in meetings and my stomach just starts moving?!?! Oh, I love it!!!!
Have a fun day!





Yep totally weird isn't it? It is very exciting!
ReplyDelete