Today we visited Daddy at work. :) We ate lunch with him and it was a lot of fun! It was Brian's first time at P&G and it was really great seeing Vahe and friends .... I mean, who doesn't like to show off their baby?!? LOL Brian got to meet a lot of people, including daddy's work group. Vahe was such a proud daddy, it was adorable! Everyone was gushing over Brian... which I think was a bit overwhelming for him. He was great for most of the time, but 1) he had enough and 2) he was hungry so he threw a massive fit! It was hilarious. His fit interrupted everyone's work, meetings and conference calls. Oh well, what are you going to do, right? We fed him in one of the conference rooms and then he was good to go. It was a fun day and we can't wait to visit Daddy again soon!
P.S. I am SHOCKED that P&G doesn't have a place to change a baby!!! Notice I had to change him on the floor... :)





What a great picture of daddy and Brian. You look so happy!
ReplyDelete