Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day! :)


Vahe enjoyed his first Father's Day yesterday!! We had a great day!  I started off the day with breakfast in bed for Vahe  - french toast, fresh fruit and a mimosa and gave him his gifts.  He spent all morning with Brian just hanging out.  Then we went over to my parents house and had a really great time. I made stuffed shells (mom's recipe... but I wanted to learn how to make it!) and a chocolate cake for dessert.  It was really yummy... but we were so stuffed when we got home! Brian had a busy day... not much napping for the little guy, so he was pretty exhausted when we got home. He slept from 8:30 pm to 7:00 am! :)  It was nice celebrating with my dad and Vahe as a first-time dad.... two amazing fathers!  Happy Father's Day to you both!!!



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day! Happy 1st Father's day Vahe!!!

    ReplyDelete