Brian slept in his crib for the first time last night. It was very bittersweet for us. We have loved having Brian in our room for the past three months, but we both knew it was time for him to move into his crib (plus, he's outgrowing his bassinet!!) I was definitely a little nervous, but he did great! We read him his "night night prayer" and rocked him to sleep. He slept the whole night!! Even though an insanely long and loud thunderstorm! I, however, didn't sleep AT ALL! LOL This is a big step, but a good one!! :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
First night in his "big boy" bed... aka the crib! :)
Brian slept in his crib for the first time last night. It was very bittersweet for us. We have loved having Brian in our room for the past three months, but we both knew it was time for him to move into his crib (plus, he's outgrowing his bassinet!!) I was definitely a little nervous, but he did great! We read him his "night night prayer" and rocked him to sleep. He slept the whole night!! Even though an insanely long and loud thunderstorm! I, however, didn't sleep AT ALL! LOL This is a big step, but a good one!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





He's a big boy now! haha
ReplyDelete