Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 3 Month Birthday!





Brian turned 3 months on 6/24/09!!  It is so hard to believe that 3 months have already gone by.  Where does the time go?!  All I know is that it's been the most amazing 3 months of our lives.  Brian is so awesome - exploring, learning new things, "talking", and letting his personality show more and more everyday.  He is so much fun. He is sleeping through the night (thank goodness!) and is just truly a joy. I can't wait to see what month 4 brings us!!

1 comment:

  1. Growing out of the bassinet? You know what that means!!! He keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm so happy I am able to spend so much time with Brian and enjoy sharing his "milestones". I know it's been trying at times, but Lauren and Vahe, you're doing a wonderful job of nurturing your little guy and Brian loves his mommy and daddy so much!!

    ReplyDelete