Don't mind the pink bib.... we got this before we knew we were having a boy and I never got rid of it! A bib is a bib, right?! :) Anyways, Brian just wanted to say "hi" to everyone... at least I think that's what he's saying! LOL
Hey Lauren and Vahe, That is TOO CUTE...seeing and hearing Brian vocalizing....just chattering away! I sure wish I could see and hear him in person. I could look and listen to him ALL DAY. Seriously...in the photos you posted online,I like the caption for the one in which Aunt Barbara is holding him..."she practically leaped out of a moving vehicle,to get in and hold Brian".Tho I too,love holding him,I actually like just LOOKING at him,no matter who has him.He is fascinating to watch. And he is just going to get cuter and cuter,and more precious with each passing day.
May God bless each of you...Mommy,Daddy,and Baby,and keep you healthy,happy and loved.
Hey Lauren and Vahe,
ReplyDeleteThat is TOO CUTE...seeing and hearing Brian vocalizing....just chattering away!
I sure wish I could see and hear him in person.
I could look and listen to him ALL DAY.
Seriously...in the photos you posted online,I like the caption for the one in which Aunt Barbara is holding him..."she practically leaped out of a moving vehicle,to get in and hold Brian".Tho I too,love holding him,I actually like just LOOKING at him,no matter who has him.He is fascinating to watch.
And he is just going to get cuter and cuter,and more precious with each passing day.
May God bless each of you...Mommy,Daddy,and Baby,and keep you healthy,happy and loved.