Monday, October 27, 2008

We have a dancing baby!

It's true - every time I play music for the baby or sing to him/her, the baby starts dancing! It's so much fun! I think Sweet Pea's favorite so far is the Beatles, but yesterday David Gray was on the radio and he/she starting moving around non-stop! :)

Two great things happened yesterday... Vahe was able to feel the baby kick for the first time. It was yesterday morning before I got out of bed and the baby started moving. I grabbed Vahe's hand and I said "Did you feel that?!" and he looked at me really funny and said "Yes, what was it?" I said "That's our baby!" He was sooo happy!

So, the second cool thing... We went out for brunch and I got the Bananas Foster French Toast (oh, so yummy!!!). When I stopped eating and sat back for a big sigh of satisfaction, I layed my hand on my belly because Sweet Pea started moving around. Then, all of a sudden, the baby kicked so hard that it made me jump. It definitely startled me, because the kicks haven't been THAT pronounced. But, it was the coolest thing! I think he/she was upset because I stopped eating that yummy french toast!! Sweet Pea already loves sweets like his Mommy!

As I finish writing this, I'll let you know that the baby must know I am writing about him/her. Sweet Pea's been moving around this whole time! Have a great day - I know I will. :)

Love,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. McDonald's is awesome! So proud that Sweet Pea likes it already!!! I'll totally take him/her there weekly once born!!! That way at least SOMEONE will enjoy being there with me b/c Clark certainly doesn't... :)
    -Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes sugar will make sweet pea move every time :). Ha ha it is just so funny to read this because I know exactly what phase you are in. You will continue to enjoy those movements for awhile but then towards the end of the pregnancy they will not be as joyous. Sweet pea will develop a serious left hook and jab you hard in the ribs or the side. ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete