Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rockabye Baby!


I've been playing music for Sweet Pea every night so that he/she can become a music lover right away! :) There are albums out there called 'Rockabye Baby!' that are so cool! They turn timeless rock songs into soothing instrumental lullabies. It's genius! Sweet Pea has been listening to the Beatles and U2 lately. The baby really likes the Beatles! I get a lot of movement from him/her when I play it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren!
    This website is awesome! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful moments. So, Auntie Nora is so excited that the baby loves music already! :) I put in my vote for the boy or girl question. Do you think it will have any influence on the outcome? ha ha, just kidding

    Love, Nora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone just gave me copies of two of these as a gift, I can't wait to play them!

    ReplyDelete