Ok, so I know I haven't blogged about anything since Easter! I've just been trying to figure out how to change up my blog to make it more about the three of us as a family, rather than solely Brian... because once #2 comes along, Babbles About Brian won't make much sense. And, NO, I am not expecting #2... just thought I would work on changing it up now! So, my blog is under construction... keep checking back for updates! Hopefully it will be ready to go soon!
Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Good thing you are working on it now, because when you are preg again you will not have the energy and nor will you care as much. Second pregnancy is more exhausting, if you can even imagine that! Our blog is pretty pathetic right now, but I am not sure I really care all that much. It's hard to maintain at the moment. Hopefully I will get back into it at some point :(
ReplyDelete