Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not sure I get this one...

Soooo... Huggies has come out with "Jean" diapers.  Maybe I missed the memo... but who thought this was a good idea?  Can someone please explain to me why Huggies thought our kids need "jean" diapers?  I mean, seriously - are people buying these?  Have I just not caught on to this latest craze?  I just think it's crazy... and I don't get it.  So, I went to their website to get a little more insight, and this is what I have learned... Seriously?  PUHLEAZE.


Jeans have always been a Mommy fashion must-have, but now it's time for their little ones to steal the style. HUGGIES® gets fashion forward with new denim diaper design to help your baby stay trendy while keeping dry.
Very fashionable - for a limited time!
Denim has always been a summer style staple, and the HUGGIES® Jeans Diapers are no exception: this is a short-term offering to help little ones steal Mom's summer style. However, HUGGIES® Little Movers are on shelves before, during and after the Jeans products are available.
  • A unique, fun and stylish way to make your little one the coolest and cutest around.  


1 comment:

  1. Agreed. They very much creep me out. As does the commercial for them. Kelly says they will be purchased by rednecks everwhere.

    ReplyDelete