Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Big boys need big boy chairs!

So a few weeks ago, Vahe and I decided that Brian needed his own chair.  I have seen the "anywhere chairs" from PBK, but despite my constant draw to Pottery Barn Kids, I decided to "shop around".  And, I really did shop around. But, the force was too strong, and this chair was TOO CUTE.  So, we settled on this one.  It was Vahe's decision to put Brian's name on it (I wasn't going to do so, so that we could use it for other kids!)... but so glad we put it on there. It's too cute.  And, Brian LOVES his chair.  Absolutely loves it.  And best of all, he knows that it's his.  So happy that we got it for him! And I highly recommend it for your kiddos, too!  (Oh, and I know that big boys don't need paci's.... we'll work on that soon enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment