Emily, I am posting this video for you. I decided to post it on here (vs. facebook), since I just wrote about how Reese will react to the baby. You said that still don't think that he exists, so I am posting proof that he does. :) I promise you'll get to meet him!! Make sure your sound is turned on. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





HA! HA! LOVE IT! He is so cute! He does not look as badly behaved as you describe him to be. Nice touch with the soundtrack music:). Don't stop believing! I believe in you Reese I really do now! One day I will pet you and we will be best of friends......one day! Until then Vahe said it best keep on keeping on!
ReplyDeletehahaha.....Dad and I are laughing are asses off watching this video. Vahe - LOVED the "drop" segment, I still have tears in my eyes...that's how your kids will (or will not) listen to you as well!!!! Thanks for the laugh, we enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa