Friday, January 8, 2010

Water Babies!






Today Brian started his water babies swimming classes! A neighbor of ours, Nicole, signed her son Luke up, too! It will be great for Nicole and I to hang out, and definitely for the boys to play! Brian had a GREAT first day! He did so well... a little too well... LOL He didn't have any problems with being dunked and swimming under water (although Mommy had a VERY difficult time watching it) But, I was very proud of the way he handled it... never cried or fussed ONCE! Matter of fact, a couple times, he came out of the water smiling!! I'm very excited about the next six weeks of class and will likely just continue them every week for a while! Hopefully I'll get some better pictures in the next few weeks! (P.S. Brian was exhausted after swimming, so I had to post a picture of him wiped out!)

1 comment:

  1. I just signed Jack up for "swimming lessons" too! I didn't even know they could enroll so early, but I wish we had started when he was Brian's age. I can't wait to see how he reacts. Brian's pics are adorable, I can't believe how big he is already.

    ReplyDelete