Saturday, January 30, 2010
Happy 10 Month Birthday, Bri Guy!
Ahhhhh!! I am so behind! Brian turned 10 months on January 24th. Only 2 more months before he hits the big #1! He is at such a wonderful age right now... he's so much fun! He always has been, and continues to be, our little explorer. He is always looking at everyone, scoping everything out, and getting into as much as he possibly can. His swim instructor said that I'm going to be in trouble when he starts to talk because he is going to be the "why?" and "what?" kid... :) Awesome. He is turning into such a little man so quickly! He is flying up the stairs (with our supervision, of course), cruising all over the furniture, and doing laps around the house with his walker. He'll be walking in no time at all! Scary! His top two teeth just came in (thank God!), and it has been a long, painful process!! Hopefully his other teeth don't give him as much trouble from here on out! He's loving his solid food - his faves right now are waffles, pancakes, yogurt, cheese and baby goldfish! He is not a picky eater AT ALL, and I hope it stays that way! It makes my life a lot easier :) Yesterday, he finally started clapping his hands! I started singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands" and he did it! It's SO cute! I took a video of it, so I'll post that soon. :) Brian's been doing really, really great and we couldn't be happier! Happy 10 Months, Bri! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment