



Ok, so I'm a wee bit behind on posting Bri's 9 month pictures! Sorry! Brian turned 9 months on 12/24/09. With the new year here, it makes me teary-eyed to think that Brian will be a year old in just a few short months. These 9 months have FLOWN by. I can honestly say, though, that I feel very good about how much I have soaked every moment in, despite the sleepless nights, colic and teething. I am not looking back on the past 9 months and thinking "wow, I wish i would have done this more" or "I wish I would have just soaked that in longer". I have really cherished every moment and am very thankful for that. The past nine months, I have watched Brian learn and experience new things every day. I am so proud of him and thank God every single day for blessing us with this perfect baby boy. :)
New things he's doing - saying mama, baby, dada (occasionally), and he's trying to say ball and pretty (of all things!!) It's so funny when you say "ooohhhh, pretty" and he tries to say "pretty" back to you!! He ooh's at most things, which is adorable. He's completely mobile now (even climbed a few steps this morning). He's getting more stable on his feet and is walking around his toys and getting the hang of his walkers a lot better! He'll be walking in no time... SCARY! He loves reading... he'll crawl and get a book and bring it back to us to read for him! He's doing flash cards and starting to be able to pick out the card that I ask him for. :)
In a nutshell, he is doing soooo well. I am super proud of the things he's learning and love to watch him be the little explorer that he is. The only thing that I am not too fond of right now... is that he's growing up WAY too fast :(
Happy 9 Month Birthday, Bri! Thanks for making Mommy and Daddy (and everyone else!) so incredibly happy.





Brian is a pocket of sunshine in our ordinary world. Dad and I love him so much and thrilled to experience Brian's milestones with him, you and Vahe. We enjoy watching you and Vahe interact with Brian and think you're both doing a fantastic job raising, nurturing and loving him!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad (aka Grammy and Grandpa)