Monday, January 12, 2009

Yum - Cookies n Cream Shakes.....

It seems that most of you got the poll question correct! I have really, really been craving the cookies 'n cream shake from Steak 'n Shake.  They are soooooo good and I have to admit it is a true craving.  No, Sweet Pea doesn't "need" or "want" the shake, I do.  And I want it all the time now.  If you haven't tried it, you must do so - it's so good!  Because I don't want to give into my craving as much as I want to, I have settled for something a little more forgiving on the hips - low fat cookies n cream ice cream from Breyers.  It's not nearly as good as the shake, but it does satisfy my sweet tooth and desire for cookies 'n cream. :)  I have a feeling, though, that Vahe will be making some runs to Steak n Shake in the near future!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment