Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What an Exciting Day!

Today is a great and exciting day! Not only am I now in single digits week-wise (9 more to go!!), Barack Obama is being sworn is as the President of the United States!! He has generated so much enthusiasm, hope and excitement in this country - more than I have seen in my lifetime. I have always been proud to be an American, despite what Bush has done in office the past 8 years, but I am VERY proud now. I am a realist in the sense that I know our country is facing some tough times and they may get worse before they get better, but Obama has made me feel so good about bringing a child into this world right now. The hope for a better future for our kids is inspiring. :) Peace out George Dubbya, hello Obama!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment