Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was pretty good, but it went by so damn quickly (as it always does!!!) On Saturday, we went up to Becoming Mom Spa in Mason to have our 3D ultrasound done. We were so excited to see our little guy again and had been looking forward to this for a while. We get into the room, the tech put the warm jelly on my belly and we were on our way to seeing (sorta) what Sweet Pea looked like!! She first did a few measurements and then she got into the fun and interesting stuff. We were able to see his little feet with bubble toes ... and there were 10 of them. :) We were also able to re-confirm that Sweet Pea is, in fact, a boy! Phew! haha. We were then able to see the little guy's profile - his little nose, his ear, his eye and lips. He had the chubbiest little cheeks - so cute!!! BUT, in addition to seeing all of this, we also discovered a personality trait that I have handed down to him already - he is so stubborn! He would not cooperate with the tech at all, he wouldn't move around so we could see more of him. She and I tried for about 15-20 minutes to get him to move, but he was NOT having it. Finally, we captured our son's first temper tantrum on the big screen. After the nurse was pushing on my belly a few times, he opened his mouth big and wide as if to scream and threw his head back completely out of view. And that was it. No more Sweet Pea viewing for us!! :( The only silver lining is that we get to go back and try again on Saturday. So, while I have no pictures to post yet of him, I'll hopefully get some good shots next weekend that I can share with everyone!!
Have a great week!
Love,
Lauren
P.S. This picture is my Week 31 shot (sorry, wasn't in the mood to put on makeup for this one!)





Hey you get to go back and see him again! I take that as a good thing :). Don't freak out at the picts because he won't really look like that. I freaked out a little at ours because and I am dead serious Grady looked African-American. Not that there is anything wrong with that other then that would be really strange :).
ReplyDelete