Thursday, July 8, 2010

Let's see if they work...

I've been wearing the same Nike Shox for, um, at least 4 years now.  They've been very good to me, but they have definitely seen better days.  I looked down at them yesterday as I was working out and just saw an old, sad pair of shoes.  Beaten, worn, and battered.  But, they served their purpose... they had a good life.  I decided that it was time to retire them, and buy new shoes.  I debated what type of shoes I should get, and have been intrigued by the Reebok EasyTones... so I bought a pair today.  They aren't the "prettiest" shoes, but they're very comfortable, and if they do what they say they'll do... then why not give them a shot, right? So, I'm hanging up the Nike and trying out the Reebok... let's see if they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment