Friday, July 3, 2009

Chester the bird




Ok, I know this isn't about Brian... but I think it's interesting/strange/kinda cool.... When we got home from the aquarium, Vahe took Reese out and noticed that there was a bird camped out in our flowers. We weren't sure if it was just taking a break or was hurt. So, a little while later, I opened the door and he was still there... but staring straight into our house like he wanted to come in. So, it's now 3 hours later and the bird, who Vahe has affectionately named "Chester", is still here. And, he's sitting by our window churping at us. He's just camped out on the ledge and chirp, chirp, chirping away. It was a little freaky at first.... but now I kinda like him. I wonder why he's here..... ?

2 comments:

  1. Awe that is really cute! It wants to be part of the family, you have to take chester under your wings :) cheesy pun intended.

    ReplyDelete