

Wow, ok - I know, I know - I am really far behind on posting. There's just been a lot going on, and I haven't had the time to sit down and update. Sorry! :) This Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for. We have a beautiful, healthy, happy and amazing little boy who has filled the last 8 months with so much love and happiness. I am so thankful for him, and the joy he brings to our lives. I thank God everyday for blessing us with Brian. He truly is a gift!! We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. My Grandpa and Grandma were supposed to come in, but they couldn't make their flight. :( But, we had a really nice day with wonderful food - THANKS MOM!!! Brian got to experience his first Thanksgiving dinner... he even got to try sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and some turkey... none of which he really cared for! hahaha! But, it was a really great day!





No comments:
Post a Comment