



Brian was a pumpkin for Halloween and he was SO cute! He had a lot of fun! We walked him around the neighborhood and he got to see all of his friends and got some candy (that we will be eating!!!) :) It was a cold night, so we went back to the house and I put him in some warm comfy clothes and he hung out outside while we passed out candy to the trick-or-treaters! Grammy and Grandpa came over with a fun Halloween gift for Brian (packed with food, jammies and some fun toys - even his own remote control!!!) It was a really fun day and I can't wait til Halloween next year when he can walk to the houses!! :) I hope you all had a great Halloween, too!
Love,
Lauren





I think he was a french pumpkin. The hat makes him look like a french painter. Oui?
ReplyDelete