Saturday, October 24, 2009

7 Month Birthday Gift!






Brian is 7 months old today!!! I can't believe how quickly time has flown. He is getting so big... and he has officially outgrown his "baby" carseat. Vahe and I decided that it was time to get him a big boy carseat. So, that was his gift this morning... and you can see that it looks a BIT more comfortable to the one that he's been in since he was born. It made me sad, but at the same time, I am looking forward to not having to lug that extremely heavy carseat around anymore! I'll be taking his 7-month pictures this week and will be sure to post them! But, for now - enjoy these pics of his new car "home". :)

Oh, and P.S. - Brian cut his first tooth. It's showing more and more everyday... :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I have A LOT to learn- I had NO IDEA how little time they spent in their first car seats!!! I figured we'd get more use out of this first one....man- so much stuff.

    ReplyDelete