Monday, August 31, 2009

5 Months and counting!






OMG - Brian turned 5 months old on August 24th! I just can't believe how quickly time is going and how big he is getting! He is so much fun and is the happiest baby. His personality is outstanding - he is definitely going to be a talker! He loves to make mommy and daddy laugh on a daily basis! When I took him for his 5 month check up a week and a half ago, he was 16 lbs, 13 oz and 26 inches long! He's definitely putting some meat on his bones ... it's soooo cute! He's eating cereal twice a day, mixed with some applesauce for flavor (that oatmeal is just gross!!!) He's sitting up really well now and loves play time. We feel so lucky to have him in our lives, he makes us so happy! :)

1 comment:

  1. SO BIG! Hope we get to have a play date soon because we are long over due!

    Crap sorry for the inconvenience I did not realize changing my URL would mess things up. If you are still interested in updates our new blog address is www.stahlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete